Selamat datang?
I'm supposed to be studying Chem and Bio today, cos of the revision tests tmrw and dunno-when. Tsk. I have to learn self discipline. Rawr. There's no sense of urgency, maybe cos I think the tests are not counted?
I AM LAUGHING, I AM LAUGHING GEN. Thank God I didn't give ..my number. Yesterday morning, ...Nightmare the moment I got to school. And I'm still laughing at you, Gen. I was falling asleep during English today, HEH, the lesson which was after recess, which everyone rushed back to class once recess ended, lol. Photo taking for PMB after school, I hate photo taking. MEP, someone got really cranky and angry over something little, it got a little scary. I almost didn't dare to ask her if I could leave early for theory. So anyway, I left, met Huan at the bus stop outside school to pass him his One Tree Hill cds back, then he walked me (or rather he cycled, I walked) to the bus stop where I was headed, we crapped on the way there, haha. Theory was enjoyable, cos there was this cute small fat boy there who kept asking and asking questions, and making funny comments. Walked home after it.
Happy Hari Raya Haji!
Okay, I really have to study Chem now, or I'll fail the revision test tmrw.
I AM LAUGHING, I AM LAUGHING GEN. Thank God I didn't give ..my number. Yesterday morning, ...Nightmare the moment I got to school. And I'm still laughing at you, Gen. I was falling asleep during English today, HEH, the lesson which was after recess, which everyone rushed back to class once recess ended, lol. Photo taking for PMB after school, I hate photo taking. MEP, someone got really cranky and angry over something little, it got a little scary. I almost didn't dare to ask her if I could leave early for theory. So anyway, I left, met Huan at the bus stop outside school to pass him his One Tree Hill cds back, then he walked me (or rather he cycled, I walked) to the bus stop where I was headed, we crapped on the way there, haha. Theory was enjoyable, cos there was this cute small fat boy there who kept asking and asking questions, and making funny comments. Walked home after it.
Happy Hari Raya Haji!
Okay, I really have to study Chem now, or I'll fail the revision test tmrw.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home